ABBLO MINI IRON AMINO
1 tablet = 25 mg = 179% RDA
Pregnant = 25 mg = 100% RDA
Quantity: 600 tablets
Mineral: Amino chelated iron 25 mg
The product is vegetarian and lactose-free.
- Iron is an essential mineral needed to help red blood cells transport oxygen around the body. Your body uses iron to improve its resistance against infections and ensure vital life functions, cognitive skills and growth.
- Pregnant women particularly need to increase their iron intake. Teenagers often suffer from iron deficiency, as they grow quickly, and particularly teenage girls who start menstruating.
- Handy blister pack with easy to press out tablets.
- Denmark’s smallest iron tablet.
- No artificial colours or unnecessary bulking agents.
- Can be absorbed 4 times better than normal iron.
ABBLO MINI Iron Amino tablets contain the dose of 25 mg amino chelated iron recommended by the Danish Health Authority to be consumed from the tenth week of pregnancy. An iron-deficient body will reduce physical performance, leading to symptoms of fatigue and dizziness. Insufficient iron levels can cause a low blood count, eventually causing anaemia. ABBLO MINI Iron Amino tablets have a small, easy-to-swallow size and are packaged in a compact and convenient blister pack.