ABBLO MINI FOLIC ACID
1 tablet = 400 μg = 200% NRV
Pregnant = 1 tablet a day
Quantity: 90 tablets
Vitamin: Folate 400 µg
The product is vegetarian and lactose-free
- 400 µg Folic acid is recommended women who wants to become pregnant and during the first trimester of the pregnancy. As folic acid has a role in the process of cell division.
- Folate contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy, and a normal amino acid synthesis.
- Folate also contributes to normal blood formation, psychological function and a normal function of the immune system.
- Handy blister pack with smaller, easy to swallow tablets.
- No artificial colours or unnecessary bulking agents.
MINI Folic Acid tablets contain the dose of 400 μg as recommended by the Danish Health Authority to be consumed during the first trimester of pregnancy.
ABBLO MINI Folic Acid tablets have a small, easy-to-swallow size
and are packaged in a compact and convenient blister pack.