Family planning fertility kit
More than 1 in 5 couples in Denmark are childless and infertility is one of the major causes.
FAMILY PLANNING FERTILITY KIT TEST
- More than 1 in 5 couples in Denmark are childless and infertility is one of
the major causes.
- Approx. 1 in 12 children in Denmark are born with
the help of artificial insemination.
- Infertility affects men and women almost equally, with
9,000 men being tested each year for impaired sperm quality.
- A 25-year-old woman has a 25-30% chance each month of getting pregnant, which is halved when she reaches 35 and drops to just 5% when she turns 40.
The Family Planning fertility kit test enables both partners to check their fertility when trying to conceive. Once a low sperm count or low FSH level has been determined, the couple can then proceed with necessary fertility treatment.
When it comes to conceiving a child, age is one of the most crucial factors, so it
is important to confront and diagnose infertility issues as soon as possible.
The test contains:
- Ovulation test to measure the levels of luteinizing hormone
(the ovulation hormone)
- Male Fertility test to measure sperm concentration (if above 20 million sperm per millimetre as lowest average in the western world indicated
- Female Fertility Test to detect FSH
(Follicle Stimulating Hormone)