Calcium + D3
ABBLO MINI calcium +
Quantity: 180 tablets
Mineral: Calcium carbonate 200 mg
Vitamin D3 - 2.5 µg Cholecalciferol
Vitamin D3 - 10 µg Cholecalciferol
Vitamin D3 - 25 µg Cholecalciferol
The product is vegetarian and lactose-free, with the exception of vitamin D3, which is extracted from sheep’s wool.
- Calcium is recommended pregnant women, as calcium has a role in the process of cell division.
- Calcium contributes to normal neurotransmissio, and muscle function.
- Calcium also contributes to normal blood clotting, and energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division, and contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin D also contributes to normal blood calcium levels.
- Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin and therefore cannot be dissolved in water. It is not excreted in the urine and it can therefore have a harmful effect if taken in excessive doses.
(NB: Adults should avoid to consume more then 100 µg Vitamin D daily, in order to prevent poisoning.)
- Handy blister pack in 100% degradable bio foil with smaller, easy to swallow tablets.
- Denmark’s smallest calcium tablet.
- No artificial colours or unnecessary bulking agents.
The Danish Health Authority recommends pregnant women a daily intake of 500 mg of calcium and 10 µg of vitamin D during the whole pregnancy.
Elderly people over the age of 70 are recommended a daily intake of 20 µg of vitamin D and people with dark or covered skin, is recommended 10 micrograms daily.
We recommend that you get vitamin D level measured by a healthcare professional, as the need for vitamine D3 varies from person to person.
ABBLO MINI Calcium + Vitamin D3 tablets have a small, easy-to-swallow size and are packed in a compact and convenient easy-to-open blister pack produced from bio-foil.