Calcium + D3
ABBLO MINI calcium +
Quantity: 180 tablets
Mineral: Calcium carbonate 200 mg
Vitamin D3 - 2.5 µg Cholecalciferol
Vitamin D3 - 10 µg Cholecalciferol
Vitamin D3 - 25 µg Cholecalciferol
The product is vegetarian and lactose-free, with the exception of vitamin D3, which is extracted from sheep’s wool.
- Calcium is important for pregnant women and bone and teeth formation in unborn children.
- Calcium is also essential to maintain the normal function of nerve and muscle cells.
- Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin and therefore cannot be dissolved in water. It is not excreted in the urine and it can therefore have a harmful effect if taken in excessive doses. (NB: Adults should avoid to consume more then 100 ug Vitamin Vitamine D daily, in order to prevent poisoning.)
- Vitamin D plays a crucial role in the absorption of calcium and stimulates and regulates the calcium content in the body.
- Handy blister pack in 100% degradable bio foil with smaller, easy to swallow tablets.
- Denmark’s smallest calcium tablet.
- No artificial colours or unnecessary bulking agents.
- Overview of the number of consumed tablets.
The Danish Health Authority recommends a daily intake of 800 mg of calcium and 10 micrograms of vitamin D for women wanting to become pregnant or who are already pregnant. Elderly people over the age of 70 are recommended a daily intake of 20 micrograms of vitamin D and people with dark or covered skin, is recommended 10 micrograms daily. We recommend that you get vitamin D level measured by a healthcare professional, as the need for vitamine D3 varies from person to person. Our experience tells us, that most people with dark and covered skin who live in the Northern part of Europe, is recommended a daily intake of 25 micrograms Vitamine D3.
ABBLO MINI Calcium + Vitamin D3 tablets have a small, easy-to-swallow size and are packed in a compact and convenient blister pack.