Calcium + D3
ABBLO MINI calcium + vitamin d3
1 tablet 200 mg = 25% RDA
2 tablets = 400 mg = 50% RDA
3 tablets = 600 mg = 75% RDA
4 tablets = 800 mg = 100% RDA
Quantity: 900 tablets
Mineral: Calcium carbonate 200 mg
Vitamin D3 - 2.5 µg Cholecalciferol
The product is vegetarian and lactose-free, with the exception of vitamin D3, which is extracted from sheep’s wool.
- Calcium is important for pregnant women and bone and teeth formation in unborn children.
- Calcium is also essential to maintain the normal function of nerve and muscle cells.
- Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin and therefore cannot be dissolved in water. It is excreted in the urine and it can therefore have a harmful effect if taken in excessive doses.
- Vitamin D plays a crucial role in the absorption of calcium and stimulates and regulates the calcium content in the body.
- Handy blister pack in 100% degradable bio foil with smaller, easy to swallow tablets.
- Denmark’s smallest calcium tablet.
- No artificial colours or unnecessary bulking agents.
- Overview of the number of consumed tablets.
The Danish Health Authority recommends a daily intake of 800 mg of calcium and 10 micrograms of vitamin D for women wanting to become pregnant or who are already pregnant, elderly people over the age of 70 and people with dark or covered skin. ABBLO MINI Calcium + Vitamin D3 tablets have a small, easy-to-swallow size and are packaged in a compact and convenient blister pack.